THINK, PLAN + TAKE ACTION LIKE A CEO
Being a solopreneur or a small business owner, it’s really easy to feel like you’re all over the map at times.
And believe me, I know firsthand how you feel!
I occasionally find myself there too – overwhelmed, not sure which project to start first as everything is “priority” and feeling unsupported.
The Question is: How do I get myself out of that spiral – and fast?!
The Answer: Think like a CEO!
In my last blog I asked the question: “Is CEO a Dirty Word?” The conclusion: NO!
So before you crinkle up your nose in disgust at the thought of being considered a CEO or poo-poo the idea just because it’s just you in your business, consider these questions:
- What would a CEO do in this situation?
- How would they gain back control?
- What kind of support do I need to get this done?
Invariably we start spinning out of control because some aspect of the 3 S’s of Success are out of synch:
- Strategy – What didn’t I plan out thoroughly?
- System – What process needs to be created or revised?
- Support – Who of my C-Suite Advisors can give me guidance to move my business forward at this juncture?
If you’re having trouble thinking and taking action like a CEO would, and it’s holding you and your business back from having the success that you know you can have, reach out!
Better yet, take advantage of our Annual Summer Sale, which is 50% OFF an “Issue Resolving-Fast Action Mini Deep Dive”. Book soon, as it expires on August 31st.